Friday, May 18, 2012

One dish, many meals

You didn't think I'd really slave over dinner, did you?


You guessed, right! Tonight's dinner is leftover cooked minced beef from the bibimbap dinner, 2 nights ago.. in spaghetti sauce (ready-made, of course). I feel rather clever about this (^^||).. And fatty hubby is no wiser.. He didn't make the connection with the weird beef sushi too (^^).


And since we needed some veg, and fatty hubby loves soup, I decided to make a simple soup out of spinach and egg. Just add 2 tbsp of soy sauce and some salt to season. And you have a healthy, clear soup ready.

fatty hubby's favorite, spaghetti bolognese 
Believe it or not, I still have a portion of cooked minced beef left.. so watch out for my next "one dish, many meals" creation.. soon (^^)


No comments: