Sunday, May 20, 2012

sunday brunch - baked beans, minced beef and eggs

Finally, the last of the cooked minced beef from the bibimbap dinner, many days ago!


Fatty hubby (little piggies too) likes breakfast, the full  works.. eggs, ham, bacon, sausages, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms.. So I decided to use up the minced beef and cook him a mix-mash of his favorite breakfast!


Here's my take on a healthy all-in-one breakfast/brunch - baked beans, minced beef and eggs. Low in fat and carbs (^^). All you need is just a can of baked beans in tomato sauce, cook it in a pan, mix in the minced beef and add eggs last. No oil or seasoning needed. So easy, right? (^^)


You can eat this on its own, or have it with toast. This can even be a dish for lunch/dinner, served with rice and veggies. Seriously, this is a DISH served in many malaysian family meals. Kids love this!


Yay! I've completed 4 meals with one dish - cooked minced beef. By the way, this was not intentional. I'm really not that clever to have planned this (^^||).. But this has been really fun.

And yes, I re-hash my food ALL THE TIME.. seriously (^^)


No comments: